http://www.gobarging.com/ – Hotel Barge Cruises in Holland – Luxury Springtime Cruises along the Waterways, Rivers and Canals in the Netherlands.
Cruise the western provinces of Holland, the land of water, past windmills sitting above the polders and along the very river which gave its name to Amsterdam. Lovers of culture come from far and wide to tour the traditional Dutch cities and their many museums.
Delft, Leiden and Haarlem will charm you, just as they did the great Dutch artists. Holland is famous, of course, for its tulips and visitors are entranced by the vivid colours of the bulb fields and the magnificence of the formal displays such as at the world-renowned Keukenhof Gardens. Other attractions, including the Delft Blue potteries and the medieval town of Gouda, the home of Dutch cheese, are equally memorable.
Three of our hotel barges — Panache, Savoir Faire and La Nouvelle Etoile — cruise the waterways of Holland at the best time of year, in the Spring.
Cruise Highlights include:
• Tour Keukenhof Gardens with the largest display of flowers in the world
• Visit the fascinating Zaanse Schans conservation area
• Visit the Aalsmeer flower auction
• Visit the Royal Delft pottery to see the world famous earthenware being hand-made and painted
• Tour picturesque Haarlem and visit a museum of the Dutch painter, Franz Hals.
• Explore Gouda’s cheese markets and church of St. Pieterskerk
• Tour the charming city of Leiden, Rembrandt’s birthplace
For more information see: