Netherlands Amsterdam City center, Gopro / Pays Bas Amsterdam Centre ville, Gopro

Netherlands Amsterdam City center, Gopro / Pays Bas Amsterdam Centre ville, Gopro

One man, one camera, 197 country around the world Click here to subscribe The majority of journalists around the world have chosen to develop their subject on controversial and sensational themes: violence, war, crime. But all these facts represent only 1% of our world and its inhabitants, forgetting the remaining 99% of which we never…

What To Do In Rotterdam, The Netherlands | Eileen Aldis Travel Channel

What To Do In Rotterdam, The Netherlands | Eileen Aldis Travel Channel

What To Do In Rotterdam, The Netherlands This video is a city guide and city tour of Rotterdam. You’ll see my top 5 highlights of one of the most modern cities in Europe. Above all, Rotterdam is a city with vision. It was very nearly completely destroyed during World War II and chose to see…

Criterium Ronde van Ziel 2018 – Finale weekend clubcompetitie Delfzijl – #cycling Holland

Criterium Ronde van Ziel 2018 – Finale weekend clubcompetitie Delfzijl – #cycling Holland

The criterium Rondje Ziel was the 3rd and last race of the weekend. It was raining all race long and temperatures were low which made the conditions very hard. **split in the footage, 2laps to go start at 28:57 Check out the Race summary with commentary in the VLOG later this week! Buy cool SIROKO…

Ireland (Europe) Vacation Travel Video Guide

Ireland (Europe) Vacation Travel Video Guide

✱ 6.742 Hotels in Ireland – Lowest Price Guarantee ► Travel video about destination Ireland. Ireland is one of Europe’s most green and mysterious islands and everyone who visits this isolated island in the Atlantic Ocean is given a very warm welcome. Dublin is the capital of the Irish Republic and it is a city…

Infinity Villa – Protaras – Cyprus

Infinity Villa – Protaras – Cyprus

Compare prices: Infinity Villa hotel city: Protaras – Country: Cyprus Address: 14 Naxos Street; zip code: 2596 Within walking distance from Fig Tree Beach, Infinity Villa offers very spacious accommodation with a modernly equipped kitchen and spa bath. It is surrounded by a big garden with hibiscus and date trees and provides free Wi-Fi throughout.…

Maison Rialto – Venezia – Italy

Maison Rialto – Venezia – Italy

Save up to 25% with Smart Booking. Book it now: Maison Rialto hotel city: Venezia – Country: Italy Address: San Polo 364; zip code: 30125 Maison Rialto offers self-catering accommodation in Venice’s San Polo district, 300 metres from Rialto Bridge and a 10-minute walk from St. Mark’s Square. It features free WiFi throughout and a…

Haarlem and Delft, Netherlands – 4K Urban Documentary Film – Cities of the World

Haarlem and Delft, Netherlands – 4K Urban Documentary Film – Cities of the World

Welcome to the gorgeous Dutch canal cities, Haarlem and Delft! This 4K documentary film will show you beautiful canals, main squares, modern and old bridges, wonderful streets and ancient buildings in all their glory! You will have an opportunity to see the best destinations such as Korte Spaarne (0:25), Gravesteneburg (1:47), Grote Markt (4:58), Eastern…

Utrecht Park Plaza standard room review. That hair was NOT mine!

Utrecht Park Plaza standard room review. That hair was NOT mine!

Standard room review at the Park Plaza in Utrecht, Netherlands. It looked like this hotel was about to be refurbished and I hope it has because the room was very dated and not all that clean on closer inspection! Follow us on Twitter: @tim_matttravel Support our channel by becoming a Patron: If you like the…